County Administration & 2018 Issues
January 31, 2018
3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Orleans Senior Center (see it on map)
150 Rock Harbor Road
Cape Cod is made up of 15 separate towns, but also has a county-wide focus. What part does Barnstable County Administration and the Cape Cod Commission play in our lives? What services are provided by the County? What should be under the County’s control?
Some of the areas for discussion include:
- What are the direct benefits from the County government to our towns in the Lower Cape and its citizens?
- How is a town’s share of County government determined and collected?
- Proposals to change the make-up of Barnstable County elected officials have been made. What is the status of these proposed changes?
- How can Lower Cape citizens participate and express their views and opinions?
- What’s going to happen as a result of the audit that was taken regarding County facilities?
Attend this all-important forum to learn about the Lower Cape’s relationship to these organizations and how they work to serve us and improve our quality of life.
Join us at the Orleans Senior Center on Wednesday, January 31, 2018, from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
This forum is free and open to everyone. Tell your friends and neighbors from all over the Cape.