Thursday, April 20, 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Nauset Room, Orleans Town Hall
This will be a hybrid meeting that can be attended in person or via remote Zoom participation. Real-time public access is provided by Orleans Channel 18 on the Town website and cable television.
Join Zoom Webinar is Computer or Mobile Device: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85283455921
Or Dial in via Phone: Phone Number: (646) 558-8656. Webinar ID: 852 8345 5921
Orleans Spring Town Meeting is on Monday, May 8, followed by an election on Tuesday, May 16. The warrant for the meeting has recently been finalized and is accessible on the Town website and in hard copy at Town Hall. We encourage all voters to try to take a look at it before the Town Meeting. Click here to view the warrants.
To help raise awareness about major elements of the warrant, the Orleans Citizens Forum will host a presentation on some of its major components on Thursday, April 20 at 5 PM at the Nauset Room at Town Hall. This will be an in-person presentation, live streamed, accessible by zoom and archived on the Town and Orleans Citizens Forum websites. We welcome your participation.
- Charles Sumner, Acting Town Administrator: Budget overrides.
- Tom Daley, Director, Public Works and Natural Resources: Herring Run Renewal Warrant
- Kevin Galligan, Member, Select Board and Wastewater Management Committee: Water warrants.
- Alan McClennen, Chair, Affordable Housing Trust: Update on community housing.
- Nick Athanassiou, Chair, Finance Committee Views
The Orleans Citizens Forum is an unbiased, public service organization dedicated to keeping
the residents of Orleans knowledgeable about the issues confronting our town